In combination with the vector network analyzer Bode 100 the impedance adapters B-WIC
and -SMC are the perfect choice for impedance measurements of all common passive electronic
components. The B-WIC was especially designed for getting a better grip on wired components.
The B-SMC allows quick and secure contacting of even smallest SMD parts.
- Optimized for RLC-Q measurements of all common passive electronic components
- Measurement of complex impedances in the frequency range from 1 Hz - 50 MHz
- Fast DUT exchange
- CE compliant, RoHS compliant
- Signal Input: BNC socket (outer conductor connected to the housing)
- Signal Output: BNC socket (outer conductor connected to the housing)
- DUT: gold plated contacts with spring mechanics for an ensured electric connection